Empty Bags Can Be Deadly for Dogs

Empty Bags Can Be Deadly for Dogs

YouTube is filled with videos of dogs getting snack bags stuck on their heads, but they’re no laughing matter. Joe and Breanne Yarbrough told KTLA they came home to find their 1-year-old dog Riggs with a chip bag covering his face. They immediately rushed him to the vet, but it was too late. Riggs had been dead for hours, having suffocated with his snout in the bag. It turns out that two to three pets in the U.S. die every week from suffocation, and most pet owners aren’t aware of the risk.

Free Tips Here
Get the latest tips first.
We respect your privacy.
Free Pet Tips
Get The Latest Tips Here.
We respect your privacy.

Rabbid

Advertise Here

Dogs

Pig

Advertise Here